Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 416

Thread: Cherie's Chat Room

  1. #61
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    Gus, JetRnk.. What a wonderful way ta spend a Saturday evening... Munching on home-made dreamcickel flavored fudge and trading rhymes with friends... I went to the other sites you mentioned and was totally shocked at what I read...I also went to Sandys page and found a photo of the Runaway's poster from the Armadillo. That I gave to Cherie... Got a pot o' chili on the stove so I will make this short... I look forward to the next chat session and hope to see some new faces [img]cool.gif[/img]

  2. #62
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hello!
    Hey EllaNoise I did enjoy that chat. I especially liked that poem (lyrics) you showed us and think you should post it here! It's up to you but hey...it's good stuff man!!!
    I'm glad you had a good read over there. Was I exaggerating?
    NewYorkJettster maybe well see you there next time. Don't forget the chocolate!!!
    Charlie I hope that appliance nightmare is behind you now.
    Hope to see you folks and many many others in the Cherie Currie Chatroom soon and 4 sure!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  3. #63
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Sorry I didn't make it to the chat. I've had company. One of these days I'll make it!

  4. #64
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm have off this whole weekend coming up! So, I definately will be there in chat on sat nite, if anyone else can make it. - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #65
    Inactive Member valstreit's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2002
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will try and make it for a bit on Saturday evening as well [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Val [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #66
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would love to see you all there and I will bend over backward to get there myself around 8:30 EST!
    Can you imagine Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] joining us? [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    THAT would be extraordinairily wonderful indeed!
    See ya,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #67
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went in to check it out at 8:45pm Mtn time. I didn't see anyone there, maybe next time.
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] CCfan

  8. #68
    Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    997,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Post

    Psstt... Top right cornor of the screen is a link to the Hostboard chat room [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #69
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    Well, well, well, Its the dawn of another Saturday night, I gots a bag o chips and my snowcone maker all ready, And I R ready ta chat. Can't talk with out the munchies, ya know... I hope ta see some o the old faces and maybe meet some new friends on this fine night out here in the bean field ...Ahh Woooo

  10. #70
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    My youngest step daughter stopped by for the night, and we rented Monsters Inc, so I missed most of tonights chat, But I was lucky enough to sign in long enough to give a shout out to Lilmomma and sparklelynx and the old stand-by Gus the Danger-Dude. At this rate we might have a full room in a couple of weeks. Just want to wish everyone a happy week-end. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic